Preparing for Your Delivery
Help Us Achieve a Smooth Delivery: Your Participation Matters!
- Prepare the Site: Ensure the delivery area is flat, level, and compacted. This will help the doors of your container to work properly.
- Paperwork in Advance: Complete and sign all agreements before delivery.
- Schedule Ahead: Notify us 2-8 weeks in advance for purchases or rentals.
- Clear the Path: Make sure there's enough space for the container. Remove any obstructions for easy truck access.
- Clearance Requirements:
- Delivery Day Communication: On the delivery day, we will call to inform you when our driver is en route. If you have any availability issues, please notify our sales team before delivery day.
- Communicate Proactively: Inform our sales team and the delivery driver of any potential delivery challenges or hazards.
- Inspect Immediately: Check the container while the driver is present. Used containers will have some rust, wear, dents, and may have tight doors. For easier door operation and less wear, please consider purchasing a 'One Trip' container.
- Return Policy: If unsatisfied, you can request a return during the delivery. Please let the delivery driver know. Remember, delivery fees are non-refundable. For more information please see our Warranty & Refund Policy.
Your proactive approach helps us provide the timely and exceptional service you expect from Cascade Container.