One Trip Containers
- Our "One Trip" containers are top-tier, having only made a single voyage from Asia to the United States.
- While not brand new, they are exceptionally close, considering containers aren't manufactured locally. These containers are the newest available for purchase in the United States.
- They are typically painted in light beige or grey and feature high handles for easy access and lock boxes for added security.
- "One Trip" containers offer the highest quality, having spent minimal time at sea, with any wear limited to tire marks or light scratches.
- All our "One Trip" containers are constructed from durable 14-gauge corten steel with heavy-duty plywood floors designed to handle up to 60,000 lbs.
- They are our most commonly available units and are ideal for modifications.
Cargo Worthy Containers
- "Cargo Worthy" containers are inspected and approved for international maritime shipping.
- These containers are structurally sound and often in excellent cosmetic condition.
- If you plan to ship your container overseas, it's crucial to purchase a "Cargo Worthy" container.
- "Cargo Worthy" containers are a great choice for modifications if you're looking for a cost-effective solution.
Wind and Watertight Containers
- "Wind and Watertight" containers are the most economical option and are guaranteed weatherproof and vermin-proof.
- These containers have retired from shipping lines, showing noticeable wear and tear.
- They are readily available and provide secure weatherproof storage.
- For a cleaner and longer-lasting option, you can consider paying a slightly higher price for "Cargo Worthy" or "One Trip".
- Our "Refurbished" containers are either "Wind and Watertight" or "Cargo Worthy" units.
- They undergo thorough inspections, pressure washing, rust removal, dent repairs, and repainting.
- "Refurbished" containers come in various colors, enhancing aesthetics and durability.
- They are an excellent choice for custom colors and longer-lasting containers.
"As Is" Containers
- "As Is" units have significant damage and are not suitable for stationary storage.
- They may have major structural issues, making them unfit for weatherproofing.
- We generally don't recommend purchasing "As Is" containers unless your needs don't require weatherproofing.
- While they are cheaper, they carry risks and are usually not the best choice compared to other grades.